Wednesday, August 1, 2007

#6 Sonja

Right after my fling with Lynn, I would experience another short lived affair, with another ex co-worker. I say ex, because she left work earlier that year, but we remained in contact after her departure.

#6 Sonja

Sonja confided in me a lot. She was about 6ft tall, with very long legs. Her hair was long and black, and she had the most amazing clear blue eyes. Sonja was a former stewardess, and spoke several languages. Sonja, however, was married. Her husband was a pilot, and therefore rarely home. As a result, Sonja felt very lonely and depressed (depression being a topic we often discussed as we were both victim of it). When her husband was home, she felt he wasn't attentive to her and to her needs. I never would've considered approaching Sonja because of her married status, but my best friend at work had revealed to me that he had had an affair with Sonja while at work. This did not surprise me one bit, as they often lunched together, and Sonja was quite flirty with him during after work drinks. My friend simply made a move before I thought about it. We often joked about who would get to sleep with her first, but in reality I think none of us dreamed it would really happen. In fact, I believe it is really Sonja who made the move on my friend, and not the other way around.

Eventually, my friend stopped the affair, probably feeling too guilty about the whole ordeal. Shortly after, Sonja began calling me more often, and we went on a couple dinner dates together, but I still refrained for doing more. It just didn't feel right, and it was a territory I had not yet entered (getting involved in cheating - being a married woman's lover).

One morning I woke up and the image of Sonja on top of me jumped into my mind. I must've been dreaming that night about fucking her because I could not think of anything else that morning. I masturbated to her that morning, and it felt great. On my way to my shrink's later that day, I texted her, asking is she wanted to come to my place that evening for drinks. She instantly replied positively. Later that night, I finally made my move.

It was on my living room couch. We kissed for a while, and felt each other's bodies with our hands. I didn't feel much of a spark, but I was very turned on by the realization that I had woken up thinking of her in the morning, and that my spontaneous decision to contact her actually resulted in the outcome that I had fantasized about for a long time, and more than ever at the start of the day.

After unzipping my pants and pulling my pants off, Sonja removed by boxers and proceed to give me great head. She didn't seem hesitant at all. Everything was very methodic, as if she was used to doing this quite a lot (which maybe she did?). She kneeled on the rug, and used both her hands to massage my raised cock while facing me. She sucked enthusiastically and with a lot of technique. You could tell she had done this quite a bit, and had developed a routine. I suggested we move to the bed as she looked quite uncomfortable on my floor, and the contact of my leather couch against my naked body didn't do much for me.

I don't remember much of what followed except that it was pretty nice. I never did feel that spark with Sonja that night, but we had good sex nonetheless, and would have good sex again twice in the span of a month. Her lips were very wet, and her body somewhat cold, even though I have to say she was a good lover, and quite open sexually, even though she often admitted to me that she disliked her body a lot.

The last time we made love was the nicest. I say love because it was much more tender, more intimate in a way than our previous two sessions. I remember being on top of her, with my chest against her, and her legs wrapped against my thighs, her hands on my butt. I remember putting my forearm and elbow flat on the bed, cupping her shoulders with my hands while motioning my hips against hers. It felt amazing, but a little too intimate. I remember thinking that the way we were fucking that afternoon resembled more the act of a couple in love having sex for the first time, than that of a married woman having an affair with her co-worker.

Sonja was glowing after I came. I was absolutely exhausted after cumming (quite loudly I recall), and could barely keep my eyes open after that. She stayed a long time on my bed, naked, looking at me, smiling, and playing with my chest hair with her hand.

A month later I found out that she was pregnant. I was terrified at the thought that it might be from me, even though we had used a condom. Weeks later I spoke to her and she reassured me that her husband was for sure the father, but as I would later find out, when we had sex that afternoon, she was already a couple weeks pregnant. :-S

Needless to say, that stopped me from seeing her again, at least for sex. We did see each other a couple times after, and had dinner together like we did back when we were just friends. I felt very guilty about my part in this situation, but today Sonja has a lovely baby girl, and to my knowledge her marriage is going better.

1 comment:

Ordinary Girl said...

All's well that ends well!