Tuesday, July 31, 2007

#4 Maria

I once had a blog 3 years ago that started after my relationship with Maria started to turn sour, mainly sexually speaking. I took down the blog 2 years ago, after Maria and I broke up, and I no longer felt the need or the desire to keep writing.

#4 Maria

Maria is the one true love that I had. We met when I was 23, and she was 18. Maria was (and still is) gorgeous. Spanish roots, long and thick brown hair, small hazel eyes, amazing luscious lips, great smile, tiny waist, curvy hips, 5'3, clear and soft skin. Maria was also a brain, currently in her last year of med school. We stayed together 4 years, during 1.5 years of those years I was finishing college, but still saw each other during summer and winter breaks during that period.

Our relationship can pretty much be summed up into 2 parts. The first 2 years, and the last 2. The first two years were magical. We were in love, we were thinking of building a future together, and everything was going great.

The sex with Maria was great in our first year. She was more open than Sarah in quite a few domains. She gave better blow jobs, and quite open. Sex got increasingly better at first, as we got to discover each other's bodies, and get familiar with what turned each other on and so forth. I got to experience my first doggystyle experience with her, which quickly became one of our standard positions. I also got to perfect my oral skills with her as giving head was the only way I could get her to cum. Contrary to Sarah, Maria couldn't come during penetration, except when touching herself in the process. We did discover one way to get her to come: through anal sex. We tried it for the first time one year into our relationship, and to her surprise she loved it. It allowed her better access to her clit which she would rub while I fucked her from behind (carefully as not to hurt her, and increasingly faster as she neared climax).

What became daily sex turned to every other day sex after a few months, then twice a week sex after 6 months, then weekly sex after a year , every other week sex after two years, once a month sex in our last year, and barely no sex at all in the last few months together. I don't feel like going into the details, except to say that I was very frustrated about this degradation, and tried very hard to fix things, going out of my way to be understanding, to try different approachers, communicating, and seeking professional help. It didn't work, and it affected our lives. Eventually, as I felt she gave up on our relationship, I waited for things to die off and they did. We mutually agreed to split after 4 years together, and after some tense moments in the months that followed, we're now good friends.

I don't regret my relationship with Maria at all. I've never felt as loved as I was with Maria in the first two years together, and I've never been as close to someone in my life. Those who read my previous blog probably remember my frustrations, and there many. I believe this relationship taught me a lot, and I can take a lot of things from it for the next time I meet someone with whom I'll have a serious and loving relationship.

As I said, we're good friends now, but every time I see her I remember why we split. Something just wasn't there anymore, and I'm glad we moved on but remained friends.

I haven't a real girlfriend since Maria. I started to with #8, Clara, but it was only a beginning. Still, the breakup with #8 was much harder than any other breakup I've experienced, however brief our stay together was.

No comments: