Monday, July 30, 2007

#1 Nathalie

I'm 29, and I've had 8 different sex partners (all female) in my life. I lost my virginity pretty late, at 20. You do the math. I've had less than one partner per year since I lost my virginity. I guess that's not so much an issue or relevant realization.

These days, I'm not having much sex. You could say that I'm in a slump. There are quite a few reasons for this slump, but that's something I will get into some other time. In the meantime, since I'm not HAVING sex, I thought I'd sit back and think back to the last decade (and first) of my sex life, and reminisce about the good, the bad, and the average sex that I've enjoyed (because even bad sex can be enjoyable) over the years.

#1 Nathalie

My first sexual encounter happened pretty late. I was a bit of a late bloomer. Although I was fairly popular in high school, intellectually mature, and liked by my peers, girls and boys alike, I wasn't all that confident and forthcoming. As a result, I didn't date at all while in HS, and barely had any flings. I fantasized about many girls, I masturbated to just about every other female in my class, but didn't come close to scoring with any of them in reality. At 20 I developed into more of a man, and less of a boy. As a freshman in college in the US, you'd think my first experience would've happened then, after a frat party presumably with an anonymous drunk and horny flaky classmate, but it wasn't so. My first lay actually came while I returned to Europe (where I grew up and still live). It all started on new years eve. After an evening of feasting on foie gras and toasted salmon while sipping champagne and wine (hey, it's europe!), two friends and I headed to town to celebrate like it was 1999 (when actually it was 1998). Some time after midnight, after pouring some don perignon knock-off in our mouths and eyes, we headed towards a party somewhere in town at friend's place, and invited just about every other girl we crossed paths with. All of them ignored us, until we ran into Adriana and Nathalie.

Fast Forward to an hour later, and I'm at the party sitting on a kitchen chair at the party with Nathalie on my lap, facing me. Nathalie was fairly attractive, though not striking. She was about a 6 out of 10 on the "shallow male looks rating for girls scale". Adriana was a 7.5, definitely more my type, but friend #1 put a move on her before I ever dared. Seeing that there was only one girl left for two, I made my move on Nathalie before friend #2 even had a chance, and thankfully it worked, thus the kitchen moment, a great way to start the year.

We didn't have sex that night, but simply made out and felt each other up, but Nathalie, who was a very forthcoming Italian girl in town for her studies let me know that if she it wasn't that time of the month, we would be fucking later than night. That got me hard, excited, terrified, and relieved (at last sex was going to enter my life!)

January 3rd 1998, Nathalie's apartment

Nathalie was a year older than me, 21, about 5'7, dark shoulder length hair, generous breasts, a bit more to love around the waist and thighs, but quite attractive nonetheless. Decent enough for a 1st experience for sure. After a night at the movies, we retrieved to her flat and from that point on she took care of everything. Of course, she had no idea that I was still a virgin, I didn't dare reveal it to her. As far as she was concerned, I was simply a hot enough guy to fuck with for a night, and maybe more. She took care of everything in the apartment. She lit the candles, she put on Billie Holiday on the stereo, and the next minutes escape me. I simply remember having her on top of me and struggling to get her bra off. She took care of it, which revealed plump but large breasts. I don't think my nervousity showed up too much, but I was very anxious about her reaction to my cock. I feel pretty good about my looks. Not great but ok. But I don't have a very big cock. Erect, it's about 6 inches, a tad less maybe. It's not very thick either, which is even more of a concern. Thankfully I got no weird looks from her upon taking my boxers off. She proceeded to give me my first blow job. It felt just as good as I had imagined so many times before. The wet feeling on my lips was unlike anything I had felt before, and the tongue lashes felt simply divine.

The oral appetizer lasted about 2-3 minutes, just to get things going. I don't remember much of what happened in between, all I know is that suddenly here she was, on top of me, and inserting my rock hard cock into her soaked pussy. I'd later find out -with more experience- that she was particularly wet. Her pussy juices felt amazing, but as she pumped my cock with her hips and cunt, I realized that it didn't feel as tight as I imagined it would be. Her pussy was quite wide, or as I feared at that moment, my cock simply wasn't thick enough. As a result, I took a very long time to cum. We were both sweating quite a bit, our drops mixing with her pussy juices. After some heaving humping and thumping, I finally felt myself myself and approaching orgasm. Realizing that, she increased the pace and let go what would be my first experience with a fake orgasm. She didn't simulate it very well, ever as a virgin I couldn't be duped. But had I duped her that I wasn't a virgin? I'll never know, but I think I passed the test. As I removed the condom I noticed how wet my belly was, full of juices. I remember her saying "Oops, I really got excited!"

We slept together, spooning naked in her tiny bed. In the morning, we went at it again, this time with me on top. I remember trying to eat her out, getting my first good look at her pussy. It wasn't so much a beautiful sight, she didn't take amazing care of herself, but I was still very turned on by the view of lips, and her clit. I wasn't very effective in pleasing her, and the sex we had that morning was quite comparable to the night before, except this time I was doing the pumping, and again I struggled to come, but succeeded in the end.

I saw her one more time, but we didn't have sex again. I had to head back to the states for Spring semester. We stayed in contact somewhat, but upon my return to Europe for the Summer, it's her friend Adriana that I would discover and have my next sexual experience with.

For a first time, it was pretty good experience. Definitely not a scarring one (though I remained worried for a while about how loose her pussy felt, therefore adding insecurity to my cock size). In comparaison to my later experiences, it was one of the worst. The sex that I would discover later would prove to be much more enjoyable!

In the end, I would give this experience a 4/10.


No comments: