Monday, July 30, 2007

#2 Adriana

Before I start, I should mention that I don't want to offend anyone by giving out grades on looks and sex partners. I'm not in any way looking at objectifying the women I've been with, or disrespecting them with my descriptions. I've enjoyed all my sexual encounters, and feel lucky that I haven't experienced any real negative experience. I have had some "less happy" sex moments, some of which I will probably write about, but this blog is mainly just a way to openly talk about my sex life, and about my impressions and reflections on it. I use grades not to judge, but only to compare and have fun with the subject. It's a little shallow, I'll admit it, but shouldn't be taken too seriously. I'm just really trying to have fun with the subject.

So now that I got this out of the way, let me talk to you about Adriana, my 2nd sex encounter.

#2 Adriana

Adriana, as I mentioned in my last post, was about a 7.5 physically (my opinion at least). As communicated faded with Nathalie, it increased with Adriana, so upon my return to Europe for summer break I made sure I would meet with her in hopes of more happening. More did happen, as we started dating (Nathalie wasn't thrilled but had moved on since and besides, nothing serious was ever established with her.)

I didn't stay long with Adriana. She liked me but was a bit of a troubled girl, and since I was studying in the US there was no real hope for a serious relationship, and I think that's what she was looking for in her life at that point in time. She was also one year older than me, 21.

In the end, we only had sex once. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't bad. I learned two things from this 2nd encounter with a woman. 1) not all pussies are as wide as Nathalie's and 2) not every girl get as wet as Nathalie does. The first realization was a big relief. The 2nd one more of a random realization with no real conclusion being drawn about it because after all, we only had sex once. I don't remember much about it except that it felt better than with Nathalie, but that Adriana was less open that Nathalie, and didn't do a whole lot to turn me on. We had simple casual sex, no oral stimulation, no dirty talk, just simple straightforward sex. Sometimes that's all it is, and to me it was nice knowing that the first time wasn't a fluke, and that my sexual life was indeed finally starting to become a reality! I was sexually active and damn happy about it :)

No comments: