Monday, July 30, 2007

#3 Sarah

My first two experiences were an introduction to sex. A decent introduction, but both were brief and left some unanswered questions: "can i make a woman cum?", "will i have a steady relationship with a girl", "what is like to having sex without a condom?", "what is it like to have a complete blowjob?". All those questions would be answered with Sarah.

#3 Sarah

Sarah was a friend from high school. We weren't close in high school, but we got along fine and more or less were part of the same crowd. We became closer after high school, mainly communicating by e-mail. As things didn't really work out with Adriana, I began to spend more time with Sarah, and eventually we went on a road trip together along with another friend. Nothing happened during the trip but upon returning from it we hung out even more until the inevitable happened, we made out and on that same night headed to her flat. I innocently thought we would simply make out more and sleep (as we went to her place to spend the night) but as soon as I got in bed she wrapped her legs around me and we got things going.

That night was amazing. Lots of unanswered questions were answered. First of all, it lasted for what seemed like hours. It was probably about an hour in reality. We had no condoms so no penetration, which was probably even better because it resulted in more foreplay. It was very hot! She wasn't a knock out but I had always been attracted to her. She had luscious lips, nice breasts, soft skin, about 5'3. She really turned me on, and I had often fantasized about fucking her while in high school. It was almost a dream becoming reality. I was finally fucking someone I know and for whom I had a thing for for a while! I don't remember giving her head that night, but I made her cum three times. It was unlike anything I had experiences before, seeing her body react to my fingers rubbing her pussy lips and clit while wrapping each other up into one big naked ball. My cock stayed hard for the whole time, waiting to finally release it's load. Finally she came down on me, and gave me my first real complete blow job. It was absolutely amazing. I remember it so vividly. I lying on back and she was lying next to sideways, with one leg wrapping me and her head towards my hard dick sucking it constant speed while stroking my shaft in the same motion. As I moaned in pleasure she intensified the rhythm. As I felt my dick was ready to burst, my body tensed up and Sarah did not stop or remove her mouth, which caught me a bit by surprise. Would she actually let me cum in her mouth?

The release was amazing. Sarah kept her sucking me until I felt the first of several spurts shoot into her mouth at blazing rate. The first load almost made her gasp, but she kept my cock in her mouth until the very last drop. I couldn't see what was going on as the back of her was blocking my view, but when she came up to kiss me, I could see no cum on my belly or around my dick. She had swallowed every drop of my semen to my amazement! I hadn't pictured her as the swallowing type at all.

I continued seeing Sarah after that, and we stayed together for a year. We were often apart during that time as I returned to the US that fall for school but she visited, I saw her for x-mas break and spring break, as well as the early part of the following summer. During that time we had sex a lot, and it was mostly great. I finally got to give head to a girl and make her cum. She came almost every time we had sex, mostly in missionary position. She gave me quite a few blowjobs but stopped swallowing, instead spitting back my semen on my belly most of the time. Even though she was very open in some areas of sex, she was rather closed on others, such as taking her doggystyle (we she felt was too submissive) or looking at me during blow jobs, hiding instead with the back of her head facing me. She didn't like to be watched during the act, and often closed her eyes during sex. She wasn't very naughty in bed, but on the + side she came very easily, and seemed very satisfied by me, even saying I was the best lover she had been with (not necessarily true but still comforting for the ego) and definitely that she had her strongest orgasm with me, which I believe to be true by the way she screamed during the act which happened on my couch in the US, wither her top flat against me while I held her hips and guiding her against my pumping cock.

We split up that following summer but managed to have post break-up sex for a few weeks after. Some of the best sex actually. I had anal sex with her during that period, which left her in tears as I hit a spot a little too roughly. She mentioned that she was enjoying it until that point. I would get to have more anal sex after that with other partners. One of the perks of not having a large cock is that girls are more likely to give it a try, fearing less that it will hurt!

Overall sex was very good with Sarah, but it would be even better with my next partner with whom I stayed for 4 years, staying faithful the whole time. That story will come in the next post.

No comments: